Master CANS: Computer Architecture, Networks and Systems
The CANS Master has joined the "Master in Innovation and Research in Informatics" (MIRI) with two specialization areas: "Computer Networks and Distributed Systems", and "High Performance Computing".
New candidate students should apply to MIRI.
The aim of this master’s degree is to train researchers who will work internationally and be able to integrate themselves in any research and development centre—public or private, national or international—in the fields of computer architecture, high-performance computers, operating systems, computer networks and distributed systems.
- Factsheet (including fee structure briefly and many other details)
- Brief brochure
- Beques Fundació CatalunyaCaixa
Structure and regulations:
Admission procedure: A two step process: 1st) remote pre-registration of candidate students. Admitted students receive an invitation letter (required for eventual visa application). 2nd) Registration/enrollment is done in-situ typically the first week of September.
- Pre-registration and enrollment (The access to this program is closed: look for the MIRI master instead)
- About the Registration days
- More administrative information (for admitted students)